RCC acts as a sounding board and project manager to its clients with regards to any logistical challenges. RCC’s philosophy is to create measurable impact.
Typically, RCC will identify weaknesses within existing logistics environments, conceptualize tailor-made solutions and implement such solutions. Each project phase is completed in close cooperation with the relevant client teams.
Typical scopes of work
Analysis of existing logistics solutions:
- Completing a detailed process analysis for warehousing, dispatch and transport operations
- Conducting fit - gap workshops
- Completing a business blueprint and benchmarking several implementation options
- Configuring standard SAP software to reflect a client’s specific requirements
- Addressing and managing interfaces of the SAP system with external or heritage systems
- Establishing mobile applications for warehousing and dispatch
- Carrying out key-user training and test management using HPQC
- Conceptualizing and spearheading international roll-outs